Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hptuners credits??

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default hptuners credits??

When I log in to hptuners.com, it shows that I have 8 credits. I have used this HPtuners pro to tune my own car, but I have uploaded a few mail-order tunes for my same car as well. My computer that I was using at the time is no longer functioning. I tried to load HPtuners on my old computer (Vista operating system), and I just get a pop-up that stays "VCM Suite 2 requires the .NET Framework 2.0". I have tried to download the 2.0 version and I still get the same pop-up. I then went and downloaded the 3.5 version and I get the same pop-up. I've spent a couple hours trying to figure out how many credits I actually have. Is there any simple way to do this?? I honestly don't think I still have 8 credits like it says when I log in to hptuners.com bc I know I've used at least one with my car. Any help would be great.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hptuners.com shows all of the credits you have regardless of if they have been used or not

Credits don't disappear they just get permanently assigned to a vehicle when you license it

My account shows 40+ credits. I'm sure others have hundreds

they start adding up when you are tuning other peoples rides
Old 08-31-2014, 07:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I recall you can open up help - license info in the VCM Editor software while connected to the HPT interface and it will show all your used and unused credits.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Iam Broke
If I recall you can open up help - license info in the VCM Editor software while connected to the HPT interface and it will show all your used and unused credits.
+1, look under VCM suite info
Attached Thumbnails hptuners credits??-license.jpg  

Quick Reply: hptuners credits??