PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Little help converting VE Table from 2000 Vette to 2005 GTO for 408 Swap

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 11:54 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little help converting VE Table from 2000 Vette to 2005 GTO for 408 Swap

Alright I have been working on swapping in my 408 Stroker from my Corvette into my new GTO. (Vette was totaled in a Hit and Run on Dec. 4th) I have everything in and while I intend to redo the majority of the tune I wanted to at least have a solid starting point.

I brought over my Spark Tables and expanded on them as a starting point from the Vette.
However with the VE Tables is it not as simple, I apparently need to convert the table or at least I hope thats an option instead of trying to start from scratch. The car starts and idles decently, but it's definitely off as so as I give it some throttle input. I would like to bring over my VE information and use that as a starting point to redo the tune this weekend.

Anyone here that can point m in the right direction for how to accomplish this? I can share screen shots, data files etc if you would like.

Thank you
Old 03-01-2015, 09:25 PM
On The Tree

posting the files would help so we can see what we are dealing with
Old 03-01-2015, 09:26 PM
12 Second Club

Thanks I went ahead and just did a best guess then started tuning from there seems to be going alright so far with the exception of me learning the new Idle setup to keep it from hunting.

Quick Reply: Little help converting VE Table from 2000 Vette to 2005 GTO for 408 Swap