Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Logging KPA

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 06:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Logging KPA

No stranger to HPT, just new to boost. I have a 3 bar map in the car but can't seem to get the program to log over the factory 105 KPA. I've went to the table settings and set the max reading to 315 and it will show up once I saved it under a file other than imperial/metric. Now even when the chart is reading 315, I'm still flatlining at 105. I've missed something simple here I think..
Old 07-08-2015, 10:22 AM
8 Second Club

Received 698 Likes on 439 Posts

Do you have MAP 3 bar in the table display?
And have you removed the std MAP from the table?

Also need map 3 bar in the graph.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:22 AM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

18. (This step for 2bar and 3bar enhancement only) Open VCM Scanner and connect to the vehicle. Open the Table display (Scan -> Table Display). Right-click the "Manifold Air Pressure (SAE)" PID and select "Delete". This removes the existing 1 bar PID from the table, if you don't do this the histogram will not function correctly.

19. (This step for 1/2/3 bar Speed Density enhancements only) Right-click the "Mass Air Flow(SAE)" PID and select "Delete". This removes the existing MAF PID, if you don't do this the histogram will not function correctly.

20. (This step for 2bar and 3bar enhancement only) Right-click again on the table display cell and select "Insert", go to the Engine -> Airflow section and choose either the "Manifold Air Pressure - 2 bar" or "Manifold Air Pressure - 3 bar" PID, double-click to insert it into the table.

21. (This step for 2bar and 3bar enhancement only) Save the new scanner configuration using File -> Save Config.

Quick Reply: Logging KPA