PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Two small issues with logging HP.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 07:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Two small issues with logging HP.

A guy is helping me fine tune my car from across the country. He has sent me anew configuration to use so that he can view the histograms from the logs I send
Him. For some reason the configuration thst he continues to send will not upload to my computer. Does anyone have a quick answer on why he's not able to view them?
Old 08-02-2015, 01:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by JustAFooL
Him. For some reason the configuration thst he continues to send will not upload to my computer. Does anyone have a quick answer on why he's not able to view them?
Not with a problem described like that.
Old 08-02-2015, 03:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2xLS1
Why even reply? Was it my incorrect spelling from autocorrect that bothered you enough to leave a wise *** comment? I guess to some its a joke because they know/understand the program pretty well. This forum seems to be getting more like the bullet everyday.

The problem I thought was pretty simple. My HP tuners is not corrctly showing my histograms after a log is made. Th guy that is working with me has tried to send a configuration (found under VCM scanner/config) to download but for whatever reason, my laptop will not open the file correctly. I'm thinking it's just something not setup correctly on my scanner but obviously I don't know. Just looking for advice from anyone who may understand the problem.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2xLS1
I'm sorry, I just reread the reply an had misunderstood you. I'm not asking if someone can help with my computer problems, just if they know why the histograms are not viewable on my scanner

Quick Reply: Two small issues with logging HP.