Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4l60e tuning

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 4l60e tuning

I overcome some TCC locking issues last year that arouse from a transmission build. I bumped around in HPT long enough to get where I needed to be.

I'm on a fresh engine build & once again have some issues with the converter.

I would really like more information on the Steady State Pressure Controls in HPT. The explanations given at the bottom of the Editor box or on HPT forums are not enough.

Ideally, I'd like to know the sequence in which the computer references the tables. How does the clutch gain, clutch offset, TCC offset, & Pressure gain come into the equation?

For instance:
It appears as though the Pressure gain is 1.670 for 4th gear. According to the 'description' "Steady State Pressure Gain: Multiplies steady state line pressure" which would mean there's 67% increase in pressure due to this table, but the "Steady State Line Clutch Gain:Multiplies steady state line pressure" here for 4th gear locked is 0.602 (adjusted from 0.449) would actually decrease the pressure.

I'm just trying to learn without flipping switches without know what they do & how the affect other parameters. I'd appreciate some insight or someone pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks

Quick Reply: 4l60e tuning