Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AEM Wideband and HP tuners

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 01:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEM Wideband and HP tuners

Hey guys I just bought HP tuners and am slightly familiar with it but am confused by wideband settings.

When setting up the wideband, hp tuners has a preloaded table that you can choose but I dont trust its accuracy. I would rather input the information from the instructions that came with the gauge. After all, whats the point of data logging if it doesnt match the gauge..

Here is a link to the instructions for my unit-

http://www.aemelectronics.com/files/...GO%20Gauge.pdf

What im unclear on is that it says that the output is 0-5 volts but on all the charts provided It says 0 Volts=10.0 AFR and 4.25 Volts= 18.5 AFR

None of the charts go up to 5 Volts. Is 5 Volts 20 AFR?

Im using this formula provided by the tuning school to figure out the formula to input manually into hp tuners

http://www.thetuningschool.com/downl...and_offset.xls

Help me out here guys... just want to make sure my wideband matches my gauge dead on.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:43 PM
TECH Regular

Bump ttt
Old 05-27-2016, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Table 2 from your instructions shows 0 V is 10 AFR and 4.99 V is 19.98 AFR, so that would basically state that 5.0v is 20 AFR.

I have the same wideband in my car and it has been working well for a couple years. i only used it to tune for a short period of time, but it remains hooked up and displaying to the gauge constantly.

Quick Reply: AEM Wideband and HP tuners