Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS no first fire, no throttle control

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2016, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS no first fire, no throttle control

Finally got to the first fire and she just cranks and cranks. The TB cycles with key on and NOTHING after that. I can get the car to fire with a little persuasion from starter fluid. runs at high idle and dies after a few minutes. I did have nicd put in a base tune and he said it should run and drive as he tuned. I feel like its a wiring issue SOMEWHERE but not quite sure where to start. The pedal, tac,harness and computer are a package deal from 05 gmc. I am using an ls2 TB with the torque rush harness. I did replace the APP sensor to eliminate that issue.

We used the http://easyautodiagnostics.com/gm/4....sensor-tests-1 and everything tested good until test 4.
"The next step, and the last one of this tutorial, is to check the voltage output of Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensor 1 with your multimeter in Volts DC with the Key On and Engine Off (KOEO). When the accelerator pedal is at rest (not depressed), it should output about 1.0 Volt DC. When the Pedal is fully depressed, the voltage signal should go up to about 2.0 Volts."
My output is 0.01 output pedal at rest.

We are down to only 3 codes now. P1125, P2120, P2125

Any ideas or directions?
Attached Thumbnails LS no first fire, no throttle control-20160619_193422.jpg   LS no first fire, no throttle control-20160619_161511.jpg   LS no first fire, no throttle control-20160611_205423.jpg  

Quick Reply: LS no first fire, no throttle control