Notices
PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Diablo | Pantera EFI

B1001 Code-things to check/FIXED

Old 07-28-2016, 11:15 AM
On The Tree

Default B1001 Code-things to check/FIXED

Hello. I have the all so fun B1001 code on my car. Scanned with Bosch OBD-1200 reader/scanner. So, I have located and checked the connections on the airbag module under the console. I have checked the ground behind the battery.
Does the BCM (behind the glove box) have any input?
Any other connections I should check before I get it checked out professionally?
Who can I take it to to have the info reprogrammed? Dealer?
Anyone here in the middle TN area able to do this?
What info should I have ready if I need to have anything reprogrammed?
I see no indication the car has been in any accident. The previous owner did have some things tuned out via a handheld, so I believe this is where the problem lies.
Thanks

Last edited by flyboy129; 08-01-2016 at 09:29 AM.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:29 AM
On The Tree

Took the car to a highly acclaimed local service center (not a dealership) and was able to get the car diagnosed and repaired. First a snap-on scanner was used, but would not allow the syncing functions. The guy pulled out a tech-2, synced the modules, and cleared the light. It is now fixed. Took all of 30 minutes.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: B1001 Code-things to check/FIXED

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: