PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone having issues in HPT after 3.0 upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Restricted User

Received 107 Likes on 89 Posts
Default Anyone having issues in HPT after 3.0 upgrade?

Updated my HPT to 3.0 a couple months ago and have had nothing but problems since. I almost blew my engine when my tune stopped reading my MAP sensor above 105 kPA. I imported the tune from the PCM and flashed directly back onto it and it fixed it.

My voltage offsets on my wide band formula was way off. I went from adding 9.5 volts to adding 11.5.

Now, my anti-lag doesn't work. I use a relay to disconnect the IAT sensor, and then pull 25 degrees of timing from the farthest left column of IAT timing table. Has always worked. Timing drops and then bang bang, I can build 8 PSI in neutral.

Now, the only thing that happens when I disconnect the IAT is the car stumbles and dies. If I mash the gas it will stay running, but it doesn't seem to be pulling any timing.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 505 Likes on 355 Posts

Use the very latest update. The original major update had numerous issues, but they have been doing minor updates almost daily to fix these issues as they are made aware of them.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 526 Likes on 356 Posts

yeah 3.2 has a lot of fixes. unsure of specific ones for your needs. you try emailing support? they have always been helpful (if a little curt) for me

Quick Reply: Anyone having issues in HPT after 3.0 upgrade?