PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RAF Config doesn't agree when I drive around?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 01:57 PM

Received 1,836 Likes on 1,145 Posts

That's awesome! It's a lot easier when the airflow calls all match up. Then when you command a certain amount of air, you get what you're commanding. Makes a big difference
Old 10-17-2016, 04:04 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

Yup. Still a slight little surge. But I need to play with the cracker table. Going back to stock and work from there. Will tell me if I went the wrong way or not.

I had the car idling without adaptive idle at 800. So, that also helps. Tomorrow when it cools off I may re-run RAFIG and see what it says.

I'll also probably try to take the idle down to 650 so I can hit the 400 column and see if I need to lean it out or add fuel. Then I'll switch over to the MAF. And that should really solidify the idle.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:35 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

Enabled MAF today. Just used my old tune file. Idle as about 15% lean... richened it up. Everything else was within 3-5% so it was one run around the block for about 25 mins. MAF is tuned now except for WOT blasts. That'll be later when I can get to the 1/8 mile track.

It's amazing how perfect the car drives on MAF. And I'm using a 100mm MAF. No surging. No bouncing as I come to a stop. It just holds the a/f much more stable.

Quick Reply: RAF Config doesn't agree when I drive around?