PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

To The HP Tuners guys....

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2017 | 10:32 PM
Teching In

Default To The HP Tuners guys....

looking for a little help to get car started. Engine is a 6.0 from a 2011 gmc sierra 2500hd with the matching 6L90E Trans. Had to swap out Ecm to a E38 from a 2009 gmc 2500 that I got from Psi. Also got their wire harness for said engine and a corvette style gas pedal. I was able to get the vats disabled and the engine seemed to start for a split second. Is there anything else that needs to be done or adjusted to just be able to get the engine running? Ive only had the hp tuners for a few days and Ive watched videos on it but they dont seem to tackle my issues. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 07-09-2017 | 03:13 AM
12 Second Club
15 Year Member

Do you have a wideband? If not what are the narrowbands reading? You might have to add fuel to the open loop table to get it running. Can you keep it running with the gas pedal? If you see the narrowbands reading down around 99 mV then multiply the open loop table by 1.25 and try starting again.
Old 07-16-2017 | 10:18 PM
Staging Lane

If it starts then dies after about a second, thats generally VATS doing it's thing. Did you "write entire" after applying the VATS patches?

Quick Reply: To The HP Tuners guys....