PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 gto

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 04:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 gto

I had another post but was told to move my issue here. Anyways, long story short I am having a slow start issue where my car takes a little to start and when it does the rpms are surging for first few seconds. Parts that I’ve checked and are good or replaced are maf, iat, tps, fuel pump, both upstream o2s, map, and I’ve done a good cleaning on my air filter. What I’m getting on my scan tool when cranks is both LTFT 25.0 and STFT are 0 to +/-4 during open loop when goes closed LTFT come down to around 18-20 or so while idling and under moderate acceleration (under acceleration sometimes it gets even lower like 15). Only mods on my car are CAI, IAT location change (mods before I bought the car ) and a new throttle body because my old one went bad. It’s a 80mm BBK, but I had this issue before I installed the new throttle body. Matter of fact the new throttle body seemed to help the issue some at first but now it’s getting worse. Is it possibly because the blade doesn’t have a hole? If so I’ve read that I can actually adjust the blade and basically get the same results and not have to drill a hole. Thank you.

Quick Reply: 2004 gto