Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm back and need help with Tune

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 03:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by Y2kHawk05
Finally got a log file! It's been hell to say the least and I'm sure there will be a lot to laugh about. Any help or suggestions? I am now getting a P0200 Injector Open loop. Checking into connections and plan to scope injectors, also know of a potential work around. But hey, I'm getting close and want to get this on the road in 2 weeks or less.

Thanks in advance for any help..

Y2khawk05
I just saw your pm, but it appears you already figured out how to post your log. Currently too drunk to do any useful critique of it.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by gametech
I just saw your pm, but it appears you already figured out how to post your log. Currently too drunk to do any useful critique of it.

All good, funny - let me know....
Old 12-24-2018, 06:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Here is a nice update - Finally scoped & scanned to find Injectors 4,6, & 8 failed. Explains a lot because I could never get the injector information to show in the scanner. Constantly caught in open loop. To add insult to injury my car decided to throw P0335 - Crankshaft position sensor. Turned into a major project to get my car home while trying to log more data. Replaced the crankshaft sensor and P0200 comes right back. Although the engine sounds much better. Three bad injectors on the same side the cylinder head and gasket blew some time ago also makes sense. Back to chasing down the problems to get the bird back on the road...

Quick Reply: I'm back and need help with Tune