PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

HP: Anyone have install file VCMSuite-2_22_NoLC.msi for .NET 2.0 Framework problems?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2018 | 10:51 AM
12 Second Club

Question HP: Anyone have install file VCMSuite-2_22_NoLC.msi for .NET 2.0 Framework problems?

My thread was deleted within several minutes on the HP Tuners forum, so apparently they don't want anyone to help me. No moderators or anyone contacted me either. I guess if it gets deleted here, I'll have to resort to Facebook. Copied and pasted from HP Tuners forum:

Does anyone still have the old install file, "VCMSuite-2_22_NoLC.msi" for use with Windows 7 computers that throw the ".Net 2.0 Framekwork required" error message when trying to install? I have an older serial interface and I used an older Dell laptop with it that has gone bad. Now trying to install the 2.22 software on another laptop with Windows 7 and it's not having it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Hp Tuners no longer supports anything with the serial interface, so I'm SOL on any help there. Hoping someone still has this file around as it is no longer hosted on their site.
Old 01-15-2018 | 02:12 PM
TECH Junkie

I have 2_2_0.msi, 2_22.msi, and 2_22_NoLC.msi in my HPT archives. I can't offer any support on it, but if you just need the installer we can find a way to get it to you.

Quick Reply: HP: Anyone have install file VCMSuite-2_22_NoLC.msi for .NET 2.0 Framework problems?