Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Injector data

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 05:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 372 Likes on 272 Posts

Default Injector data

I got my new 95 lb/hr Deatschwerks injectors installed today. Looking at the flow data card they sent me it looks like they actually flow about 88 lb/hr or 931 cc/min avg. This is at 3 bar pressure which is what I plan to run for a base pressure with a boost referenced regulator. So in my tune should I enter 88 lb/hr as my flow rate across the board for all kpa? This seems obvious as this is the actual flow rate not the advertised flow rate, but thought I should go ahead and ask. Or use the 95 lb/hr advertised flow rate? They also sent me the offsets vs volts info for these injectors at 3 bar pressure since their regular data is for 58 psi. They said they tested them to give me the offsets and sent me the actual numbers they got.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 372 Likes on 272 Posts

Just to follow up on this...I ended up putting all the injector data Deatschwerks provided me for 43.5 psi base pressure as well as the actual flow rate at 3 bar pressure for my specific injectors. I then tested my E85 fuel at 70 percent and entered the stoich of 10.7. On first start it idled right near 14.7 AFR on the gas scale just like it did prior to the new fuel system, e70, and bigger injectors with no other changes to the tune.

Quick Reply: Injector data