PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wideband install

Old 09-19-2018, 01:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Wideband install

I have an innovate wideband with handheld reader that i am wanting to install. I have lts and ory installed and was going to use the rear 02 bungs for the sensor. Is there any tricks or tips that i should be aware of and how should the cable be routed the best? Thanks
Old 09-29-2018, 05:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing that I can think of. Just install it as per the instructions. Make sure the sensor is in the correct orientation too. Use a good ground by testing for voltage drop. Probably not needed but I put wire loom around my harness along with securing it tight so it wouldn't rub anything.

I've heard a lot of people say bad things about innovative. I don't have any issues with mine at all.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by taman86
I have an innovate wideband with handheld reader that i am wanting to install. I have lts and ory installed and was going to use the rear 02 bungs for the sensor. Is there any tricks or tips that i should be aware of and how should the cable be routed the best? Thanks
IMO it's a lot easier to route it up the driver side than passenger side. More room with less obstacles in the way. There are heat shields on the driver side you can put the wire harness behind as well.

But as stated in second post I would follow the instructions on location of the bung even to point of welding the bung so it points a few degrees downward. Not sure if the rear o2 is the best location. Do you have cats?

Search this Thread