Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What wideband for MPVI2?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 11:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default What wideband for MPVI2?

I'm looking to install permanent widebands into each header. I recently purchased an mpvi2 with the prolink and what to be able to log both banks simultaneously. Are there any wideband sensors that will communicate easily with the mpvi2 and aren't too crazy expensive. I don't need to run a gauge at the moment, I just need the sensor inputs for the pro link.
Old 07-14-2019, 08:13 PM
8 Second Club

Received 700 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by GtoProject
I'm looking to install permanent widebands into each header. I recently purchased an mpvi2 with the prolink and what to be able to log both banks simultaneously. Are there any wideband sensors that will communicate easily with the mpvi2 and aren't too crazy expensive. I don't need to run a gauge at the moment, I just need the sensor inputs for the pro link.
Zietronix sells units w/o a gauge. We use them at the shop. And HPT has the selection built in. Thanks to us actually!
Not dirt cheap, but reasonable. Sensors aren't the most reliable, but decent. Just don't run leaded fuel.

I personally like the Ballanger AFR500, formerly NGK. They use very nice NTK sensors. I have 3 units. Two permanently mounted in my Nova and Corvette. And a third set up with long leads for tuning my customer cars. I've never lost a sensor, been 7 years now.

Ron