PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6.0 Issues Wont Start Up

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2020, 02:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 6.0 Issues Wont Start Up

Hey I have a 2003 chevy Silverado with a 6.0 in it. Im having issues im needing some help with I cant figure it out. It sat up for a few months, It cranked right up and ran very rough, spitting and sputtering, I only cranked it to move it. Then a few months later I go to crank it again and it would turn over but wouldn't even try to fire off. So I drained all the fuel, changed the fuel filter and put fresh fuel in it. It still would only turn over and not even try to start. So then I checked the fuel psi, it was a steady 58psi. I changed the crank sensor and the camshaft sensor, I had a nelson tuned computer in it, and I put the factory computer back in it, nothing same thing. I then put the Nelson tune pcm back in it. Now as soon as it starts turning over it backfires out the exhaust extremely loud one time then continues turning over without starting. No codes. Took the valve covers off, all looks good, checked fuses and the coils and harness all looks good. Anyone got any suggestions??

Thanks,
Skeene is online now Report Post
Loading editor, please wait.

Quick Reply: 6.0 Issues Wont Start Up