PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

4l60e shifting to early

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2020 | 08:36 AM
Teching In

Default 4l60e shifting to early

hello. i have a 1994 chevy s10 with a 2003 5.3 with a cam and a bunch of other stuff i can provide info on if needed for this question. The transmission is the original 94 4l60e the truck came with. the transmission has a tci shift kit,corvette servo, a bigger boost valve, a stronger sun shell,Kevlar clutches and band, and a tci street fighter 3000k stall converter . the pcm is a 0411 out of a 2001 s10 blazer changed over to run a v8. now my problem is i can not seem to get the transmission to listen to my changes in the shift table its always shifting earlier then i want and i keep changing the part throttle normal shift table with little to no effect on the transmission shift speed i have also matched the other tables to the normal table. the transmission is going through the gears to fast and getting into 4th way to early bogging the truck down. i am providing the tune file and my log file. i want to make a note this log starts out with the truck in park then reverse fallowed by drive you see the first run and going through the gears then back to reserve to turn the truck around and drive to go back down the road i notice the commanded gear stays in first in park and reverse now i have no selector switch on the side of the transmission where the cable controls the manual valve but these older transmission did not have that any insight to my problem would be much appreciated as i am at a loss. thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: hpl
for fourum.hpl (150.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: hpt
tune to post.hpt (243.2 KB, 14 views)

Quick Reply: 4l60e shifting to early