Sponsored by:

O2 Sensor Issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2022, 11:52 AM
RC1
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default O2 Sensor Issues

I had previously posted this in Conversions, but let's see if there's any action here;

This one is for the diagnostic pros, I'm OK at diagnostics, but this one is bugging me. 2014 LV3 V6, new NTK O2 sensors, new GM harness, in a swap environment. I've been doing a little tuning with a wideband on this, but now with the new O2's I'd like to look at some closed loop feedback to see where we are. In regards to the heater circuit in these sensors, I'm only seeing 9.5V in the harness from Heater HI to Heater LO, yet I get a full 12V if reference the HI to ground instead of the LO pin, if that makes sense. The other odd reading that I get 3V from the LO reference to ground, which has me chasing around a little. I also get the same readings regardless of whether the sensors are connected or not (back probing).
I'm having a tough time getting any solid or consistent readings while scanning with EFI Live, readings are all over the map % wise. I guess the question is, can anyone verify that I should see 12V from HI to LO on the heater circuit in the harness plug?

Quick Reply: O2 Sensor Issues