PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can someone please explain "Speed Density" Tune for me?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2023, 12:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 565 Likes on 448 Posts

Did you convert your flasher to one that works with LEDs? LEDs will not load the circuit enough to trip the internal breaker in an incandescent flasher.
Old 07-26-2023, 01:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Formulation
Did you convert your flasher to one that works with LEDs? LEDs will not load the circuit enough to trip the internal breaker in an incandescent flasher.

Sir yes sir,
I installed a Zero load flasher like 2 years ago when I started with the LED's
the turn signal issue was the ground I installed for both zero load flashers I used one of those wire lugs that is in a U shape, and the one broke off (How I have no idea, not like anything moves the wires around under the dash above that knee board panel below the steering wheel.......But it broke off, so I just used a 0 Wire lug this time for both flashers to prevent anything from going wrong. So now all my new side marker LED's, the front LED's, Rear LED's and the red and yellow animated turn signal and running light strips all work perfectly as needed. I myself am not a fan of installing the load resistors inline to my bulbs to get the LED's to work, the zero load flashers are a much easier simpler way to go.

Quick Reply: Can someone please explain "Speed Density" Tune for me?