PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dyno tuning in 2 weeks, what to expect?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 03:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dyno tuning in 2 weeks, what to expect?

finally after drving my car untuned with the tr224 for about 8 months i am going to get it tuned this sept 30. i dont know where i am at horsepower wise, but i hope it is around 355-360rwhp untuned??
i just got the asp crank pulley from thunder racing last night so i hope it does give me the 7rwhp they claim to give you. i wont be doing the ported tb or gears. i am not ready to start buying rear differentials so i am gonna give it a shot with the stock 342s. the dyno facility says that i will for sure see a minimum of 15rwhp with my mods. if that is the case then i am hoping to be close to 380rwhp. what will i see with my mods?? what is considered a low rwhp number on a car with my mods and cam? i know i have seen as high as 390rwhp with my mid size cam. they said to drop off the car since they have to work on it for about half a day. i dont know if i can trust someone like that, but has anyone ever done this? granted, this is a dealer that is doing it, but if anything goes wrong, who is liable?
i guess just being there gives u peace of mind since u are seeing how your car is being worked on and literally pushed to its limits.
let me know what you guys think.