Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls1 edit

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls1 edit

I searched the web and I can not find LS1 edit. How do I get ahold of this software and what connections will I need. Thanks A bunch
Old 09-17-2004, 05:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

LS1 Edit
But be sure to check out HP Tuners first!!!
Old 09-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Teching In

Looks good. Is the LS1EDIT the same idea what are the differences?
Thanks
Old 09-19-2004, 06:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LS1 Edit is a crappy scanner, basically the same editing capabilities as HP Tuners, and VIN locked (so it has no resale unless you decide to sell it for around 100 bux) ...

HP Tuners has a built in scanner that rivals some of the best scanners out there, an easier to use interface for modifying tables, and a really decent built in help system... HP Tuners is year/model locked and not VIN locked so you can use it on your own car and if you have a buddy w/the same year/model (F-Body, Y-Body, etc...) as you you can use it on his car too... then if you ever sell the car.. you'll be able to sell the cable to someone w/the same year/model for a higher value than LS1 Edit...

Really there's no comparison... HPT is a superior product ... LS1 Edit was great back when it was the only product out there... but now it's just an overprised piece of software ... HPT 1.5 sounds like it will be VERY nice as well

For more info just read through this section... every day or so we get a "ls1 edit or hp tuners" thread from someone...