PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my jantzer tb keeps throwing a po121 wtf.!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry my jantzer tb keeps throwing a po121 wtf.!

Im at wits end trying to figure out why my ported tb that I got from jantzer keeps throwing a po121 code.Ive been to autozone 3 times to have it deleted,so I decided to replace the tb positioning senser,because that is what its telling me to do,that didnt do a damn thing, but the problem is It does it just cruising around,NOT AT WOT.!!scott told me to check the bump stop,again its not throwing the ses light at wot.the funny part is the the car runs perfectly fine. Ive been sitting at a light when bamm,SES light.does on,does anybody have any Idea what could be causing the problem.
Old 01-29-2005, 01:25 PM
TECH Addict

There may be a short in the harness.
Old 01-29-2005, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yellowbird
Im at wits end trying to figure out why my ported tb that I got from jantzer keeps throwing a po121 code.Ive been to autozone 3 times to have it deleted,so I decided to replace the tb positioning senser,because that is what its telling me to do,that didnt do a damn thing, but the problem is It does it just cruising around,NOT AT WOT.!!scott told me to check the bump stop,again its not throwing the ses light at wot.the funny part is the the car runs perfectly fine. Ive been sitting at a light when bamm,SES light.does on,does anybody have any Idea what could be causing the problem.
You might try doing an IAC(TPS) relearn.