Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcome our new PCM Scan and TUne Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 12:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EFIlive
We have not made that decision yet. If there is enough interest it will be something we may do. It would be an interesting idea to see how many FI 98's need a tuning solution. Maybe you could start a poll?

Regards
Paul
EFILive Limited
www.efilive.com
Just did and thanks for replying, hopefully this will lead to a much needed feature to us 98 FI guys.
J
Old 05-01-2005, 09:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EFIlive
We have not made that decision yet. If there is enough interest it will be something we may do. It would be an interesting idea to see how many FI 98's need a tuning solution. Maybe you could start a poll?

Regards
Paul
EFILive Limited
www.efilive.com

I was actually just speaking to someone in your customer service and/or tech support about EFILive and the possibility of a 3bar setup(I have a 00). He said the engineers decided that the number of customers that would go above 14 psi was not cost effective. I understand that from a business perspective. I also appreciate the upfront honesty and don't tottaly blame you guys for doing it. I currently only run 11psi but have plans to go above 14. I don't see the point in buying into a tuning program that can't grow with me. So no 3 bar might unfortunately mean I can't buy in. If this is a feature you guys decide to develope please let me know soon so I don't go another route. I do like the EFILive product.

Good luck,
Mike
Old 05-02-2005, 10:43 AM
RAN
Staging Lane

Welcome! Now what is the possibility of a group purchase for new users?
Old 05-02-2005, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

One thing I really like about your product is the documentation. I downloaded the SW and read the two users guildes the other night and was really impressed.
Old 05-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BLASTER
One thing I really like about your product is the documentation. I downloaded the SW and read the two users guildes the other night and was really impressed.
The latest release (less then a week from now) will add a few program and feature improvements, but best of all (from my perspective) it will have a complete review of all the documentation. All 240 plus pages... (!)

BTW, I just decided to pop back in and see what's up here. Glad to see some happy customers of EFILive. It's a great product, IMHO.

MRK
Old 05-05-2005, 11:46 AM
TECH Addict

Welcome back emarkay!
Many happy campers here .

Quick Reply: Welcome our new PCM Scan and TUne Sponsor