Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need good tuner

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 05:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need good tuner

Had car dyno, chart is so wavy, her are my mods, ls1 strocked 382 forged eagle kit lower half, AFR 225 heads 90mm fast intake and throtle body, comp cam 588 intake 588 exhaust, 115 centerline Ati procharger D1sc kit, 4l60e reworked trans and coan 3200 converter. One issue is supercharger only putting out 4lbs ATi is sending their smallest 3.4 to get boost up. Car only made 360hp at wheels, And having shift problem Car was tuned with hp tuner by local shop, and it also has 60lbs injectors WHO CAN HELP. Having problems attaching chart if you need i can email it. Thanks
Old 06-06-2005, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1FASTLS
Had car dyno, chart is so wavy, her are my mods, ls1 strocked 382 forged eagle kit lower half, AFR 225 heads 90mm fast intake and throtle body, comp cam 588 intake 588 exhaust, 115 centerline Ati procharger D1sc kit, 4l60e reworked trans and coan 3200 converter. One issue is supercharger only putting out 4lbs ATi is sending their smallest 3.4 to get boost up. Car only made 360hp at wheels, And having shift problem Car was tuned with hp tuner by local shop, and it also has 60lbs injectors WHO CAN HELP. Having problems attaching chart if you need i can email it. Thanks
I live in NOVA too and have had a hard time finding a good place to get my car tuned. From the bad experience I had, I would suggest a tune by somone like Thunder Racing that knows what they're doing. I think it'd be worth it to not have my car for a little while so my comptuer can get a professional tune. I went to Fbody central and they gave me more issues than I came in with. Hopefully they'll get them fixed, but it's a pain just getting up to Baltimore to get a tune.

EDIT/UPDATE: I took my car back to Fbody Central and told them to put my computer back to stock and then retune it. They did a great job on the tune this time around and I'll feel a lot less apprehensive about going there now.

Last edited by Xtnct00WS6; 09-12-2005 at 11:11 AM.