PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Buy HP Tuners or Pay to have it done?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005 | 06:11 PM
TECH Resident

Well, Hp gives you free upgrades for year, after that it is $99 per year. It also costs $199 per year model/year you tune, but you can tune as many of one model in that year that you want. If you want to tune another year or model, it is another $199 each.( It comes with 2) There 2 bar upgrade is $299 PER CAR!!!! That is completely where they lost me!

EFILIVE has free upgrades for life and you can tune as many 2 or 3 bar cars that you want. No limit. EFILIVE is a little different for liscences. It comes with 2 and you can tune ANY year or model LS1 car. Each additional car you want to tune is $99 after the first 2. You do not have to pick year and model upfront like HP TUNERS.
EFI also gets alot better reviews from owners of both setups.

Ultimitly it's your decision.
Old 06-28-2005 | 06:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

thats cool...how long will it be for the VCM Suite? Also how much will it be? more?
Old 06-28-2005 | 06:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by byrontaylor
thats cool...how long will it be for the VCM Suite? Also how much will it be? more?
From recent threads

Originally Posted by Magnus
Soon, in the near future, not much longer, etc
Old 06-28-2005 | 06:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

nitrorocket, you are way off base.

Minor software upgrades and buf fixes have always been free for life at HP Tuners.

Also, HP Tuners is the ONLY provider of a true professional 2bar product. You get what you pay for. Our 2bar product is so easy to use we hardly ever get technical support e-mails regarding it. Plus, there are many cars already over the 800rwhp mark with our professional 2bar product. Our 2bar product includes extended VE tables while maintaining resolution and auto-detection in VCM Scanner that requires no effort from the end-user.

With our 2bar product you can have your vehicle upgrdaded in under 5 minutes. It's that easy.

We currently ship VCM Suite 1.7 and it is more than capable. It is the most used product on LS1 tech and is also the top selling LS1 tuner product. The VCM Suite 2.0 upgrade will be free for you.

- Keith, HP Tuners
Old 06-28-2005 | 08:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Magnus...I will be contacting you guys when I get the shortblock installed and back on my feet again from buying all of that stuff.