Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Excel worksheet

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 12:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Excel worksheet

I put together this Excel worksheet for EFI Live a few months back and it just kept growing. I know Excel really isn't needed with EFI Live, but I like it anyway. Thought I'd share it with yall. A few notes:

Light blue fields are what needs to be filled in.

"N Factors" are my way of weeding out cells with little activity (pre EFI Live v7.3). One table has two different N Factors - high and low. If the cell count falls below the low, it ignores the data. If the cell counts fall between the low and the high N factor, it applies the low correction. If they are greater than the high N factor, it applies the high correction.

Edge Adjust can be used to align the outer edges of the VE table that are rarely hit based on the percentage nearby cells differ from stock. (400 RPM row and 15 kPa column)

MAF calibrations can be done with DYNAIR readings only (SD), MAF and DYNAIR readings (SD), or STFTs (MAF). It's been my experience the last two are more accurate.

Spark table changes are clear with this sheet as well. It also provides the ability to re-enable the stock ASPARK swing between high/low octane tables after timing has been altered.

PM me with any questions.
Attached Files
File Type: zip
s Excel Sheet.zip (58.3 KB, 135 views)

Quick Reply: Excel worksheet