PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Autometer Tach Instl. Questions.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autometer Tach Instl. Questions.

Hi, I am currently working A conversion of A LS1 into A 69 Camaro. Got the car running, now I am finishing up the supporting items. The LS1 is A 98 model engine and PCM My problem is I dont seem to be getting A signal from My White wire #35 out of the blue pcm connector. I have power to the tach and A good ground off the back of the head when I turn the ign switch on I the shift light flashes and the tach zero's as its suppose to however with the engine running the tach does nothing. I have done several searches and actually found A similar problem A individual was having however it doesnt Appear to have ever been resolved so I thought i'd try this again. BTW the tach is set up for A 4cyl. Thanks Larry
Old 08-31-2005, 09:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Maybe you arent revving it up high enough for it to read?
Old 08-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Default Revving to the Moon.

Originally Posted by PHIL H
Maybe you arent revving it up high enough for it to read?

We'll @ 3.27 A gallon I cant afford to rev it to high...
Old 09-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Teching In

Default Autometer tach instl. ?????

Originally Posted by 69cam
Hi, I am currently working A conversion of A LS1 into A 69 Camaro. Got the car running, now I am finishing up the supporting items. The LS1 is A 98 model engine and PCM My problem is I dont seem to be getting A signal from My White wire #35 out of the blue pcm connector. I have power to the tach and A good ground off the back of the head when I turn the ign switch on I the shift light flashes and the tach zero's as its suppose to however with the engine running the tach does nothing. I have done several searches and actually found A similar problem A individual was having however it doesnt Appear to have ever been resolved so I thought i'd try this again. BTW the tach is set up for A 4cyl. Thanks Larry

Bump.