PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of the MS mounted..how do i splice TPS + TAC?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 11:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of the MS mounted..how do i splice TPS + TAC?

Hey everyone here's a couple shots of my megasquirt that i put together last week loosely mounted in the car. I cut a hole right next to the throttle cable and will mount the MS computer right next to the steering column underneath the dash.The relay box will be right above the stock relay boxes and I plan to make short wire runs for the ground, + 12v, and ignition input on the MS relay box. Which wires at the PCM are for RPM and TPS? I need to splice into them for the MS to work. Also, there are a couple of relays for the ignition how should i hook up the relay board so that when i turn the key to run + start the MS is powered up? Any help will be appreciated.

Greg
Attached Thumbnails Pics of the MS mounted..how do i splice TPS + TAC?-ms303.jpg   Pics of the MS mounted..how do i splice TPS + TAC?-ms305.jpg   Pics of the MS mounted..how do i splice TPS + TAC?-ms30.jpg   Pics of the MS mounted..how do i splice TPS + TAC?-ms302.jpg   Pics of the MS mounted..how do i splice TPS + TAC?-ms304.jpg  

Old 09-09-2005, 06:10 AM
Staging Lane

I'm very interested to hear the answer to these questions. dissassembled, how is the rest of your car set up? Turbo? alcohol injection? good luck
Old 09-09-2005, 09:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

I am doing a twin turbo setup.

Greg
Old 09-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Staging Lane

what are you doing for fuel?
Old 09-09-2005, 09:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

i just bought 95lb delphi injectors from racetronix and Nasty performance set me up with a kit for a dual in tank pump setup complete to the rails.

Greg