PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zeitronix A/F set up gets my vote.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Zeitronix A/F set up gets my vote.

Hey all,

I just wanted to post and brag about the zeitronix A/F set up I just received and used. http://www.zeitronix.com/index.html -- Zt-2 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Meter

I am a real customer, not someone from the company pushing their product (check my other posts..). Anyway, I already had the laptop, so for about $300 less than the comparable Innovative set up I was able to measure, data log, and add custom user inputs (like RPM, boost, exhaust temps, etc). It is also self calibrating and relatively easy to set up. I am really impressed with this set up. ---- and now I no longer have to rely on the dyno A/F to effectively tune!! (At $100.00 per session!!). Totally psyched!
Old 10-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The price on that is nice..
Old 10-25-2005, 11:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Problem that I had with mine was it is a non-linear output and made setting up a bitch. I finally got it where the output from the datalogger matched EFILive, but it was horrible. I have since switched to a LM1 and had it ready to go in less then 5 mins. Have you checked the data logger for all afr's to see if they match whatever program you are using? Or are you just using the datalogger supplied with it?