Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Atap Error Code 14-52

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2002, 09:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atap Error Code 14-52

I just received the Atap program and loaded on my laptop. Everything seemed to be working OK, running it under Windows 98. When I went to log data from my 1998 Camaro.... it looked like it was working, until I tried to stop it. A message box came up and gave me an error 14-52 and told me to contact B&B Electronics, which I have done but gotten no support yet. The computer was frozen and I had to use the end task control-alt-delete to exit out of Atap, even the message box would not close. I then restarted Atap, started to log data again, rode for about 20 mins, and when I tried to stop recording, the same thing happened. I tried to play the file I logged, but it kept saying end of file. I looked at the properties and it was only about 8,000 kb with only about two minutes instead of twenty minutes of log time. I am baffled as to what is wrong and would appreciate any help that can be given.
Thanks....
Old 05-10-2002, 01:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Atap Error Code 14-52

I called Joe and he told me that the reason I got this error and problem is the way the log was started. He said to avoid this problem when in windows, start and stop logging using only the space bar. I will try it to confirm that it does work. He said this is not a problem in the DOS version as there is only one way to start logging data. Hope this helps someone.