PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Please help I got a P0327 code with atap.. Could that be my battery?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2002 | 08:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Please help I got a P0327 code with atap.. Could that be my battery?

DTC P0327 Knock Sensor Circuit Low Voltage

Could this be from a bad battery? if not, would "could" cause this? I am used to seeing P0300 because of my cam when I put my A/C on, but yesterday I checked the code just for ***** and giggles and to my suprise it was the the random misfire code I usually get and kind of has me worried. So guys, if you can just tell me what could cause this DTC, I would really appreciate it.
Old 05-12-2002 | 08:43 AM
TECH Addict

Default Re: Please help I got a P0327 code with atap.. Could that be my battery?

Bad battery can cause many codes, if you have one change it and see if code comes back.You should clear code with atap also.
Old 05-12-2002 | 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Re: Please help I got a P0327 code with atap.. Could that be my battery?

Does anyone know?
Old 05-13-2002 | 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks, but do you know what could cause that sign though?

Knock Sensor Circuit Low Voltage

I am hoping a low battery.
Old 05-13-2002 | 01:19 AM
On The Tree

I wish I knew the answer to that question. My SES light came on shortly after doing the EGR mod. After having test done, showed the same code, Knock sensor circuit low output. I don't know if the mod had anything to do with the code popping up, but has deffinately left me wondering.
Old 05-13-2002 | 06:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

I started getting this code about 3 weeks ago. It first threw a code p0327 that said knock sensor low voltage. I erased that code and it then threw a code that said knock sensor 1 low voltage (sensor 1 or bank 1). I thought that maybe the sensor was bad so I replaced it. I got the code again. This past weekend I went through the diagnostic test in the Helms manual and my problem seems to be from the PCM. We checked everything to that point and it was all correct up to the pcm which I have no way of testing. I have custom tuning so I will be giving Ed Wright a call to see if he konws what could cause this light.

Later.

Jim