Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help, SES after SLP manual fan switch install

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2002, 02:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help, SES after SLP manual fan switch install

I dont really understand what happened. I hooked up the manual fan switch and it works great. The car runs great and everyting works. The only problem I ran into was that I blew the fuse for the Cig Lighter/Accessory. I replaced the fuse (all other fuses were ok) But the SES will not go off.

Also the idle seems about 100 RPMs higher than normal.

How can I reset my PCM? I disconnected the battery after I replaced the fuse with no luck.

Thx

<small>[ August 18, 2002, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: GC456 ]</small>
Old 05-24-2015, 03:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GC456
I dont really understand what happened. I hooked up the manual fan switch and it works great. The car runs great and everyting works. The only problem I ran into was that I blew the fuse for the Cig Lighter/Accessory. I replaced the fuse (all other fuses were ok) But the SES will not go off.

Also the idle seems about 100 RPMs higher than normal.

How can I reset my PCM? I disconnected the battery after I replaced the fuse with no luck.

Thx

<small>[ August 18, 2002, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: GC456 ]</small>
always go to autozone etc and they can clear the code

or on installuniversity.com Reminder: Make sure you have the keys out of the ignition. Why? When you remove the sensors from the air box lid assembly you do not want to start the car. You will set the Service Engine Soon (SES) light. If you do start the car without placing the sensors back in you can easily reset the SES light by following these steps:
1. Turn key to the "on" position but don't start car 2. Pull the PCM BAT and PCM IGN fuses in engine compartment 3. Wait approximately 5 minutes 4. Turn ignition off 5. Replace fuses 6. Start the car and then make sure the light has gone off

Quick Reply: Help, SES after SLP manual fan switch install