PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFILive vs HPT, Owners of both Thread Pic Proof Needed.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 11:12 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is your damn picture. Stop shitting up the thread and follow the rules

PS Is the compare the best thing you could come up with
Old 02-11-2006, 11:13 PM
FormerVendor

Keith we can do a table by table comparison and UD LUZE!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2006, 11:15 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

do trade-ins count?
Old 02-11-2006, 11:15 PM
FormerVendor

Lets deal with one thing at a time first off where is your pic of both products?
Old 02-11-2006, 11:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keith, with the best compare feature you guys have, can you go through it individually and highlight the ones you want to just change with a click of the button? Can you write a script that will allow changes be made to the entire tune that you want with the click of a button? How can a change log be more powerful? They both show what was changed and how to get there. With the different navagiation's that you offer, I still bet you I can get to a table faster with just entering a number then trying to fiddle with which view I want.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:17 PM
FormerVendor

Have you looked at the latest version the history page was revamped and KICKED UP A NOTCH. Whatcha got....

Why are you even here, why are you so scared of these threads that you cant stay away shouldnt you be implementing Ford and DOdge or is the Superchips dept
Old 02-11-2006, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

look humpin, and black, calm down, he is allowed to defend his product with blatent facts what you did was entirely unnecsary and does not promote this thread.

Mangus your post, is not fact, only people who have owned both are allowed to post opinion. What you we all need to do is wait for an HPT owner to get in here before making any more moves. And the same goes for the rest of you.

Thread kinda took and i need to catch up ok.

Sent a message to PSJ at 11:36 pm on Feb 11.
This is what the message contained

hey,
EFILive vs HPT, Owners of both Thread Pic Proof Needed. Thread
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...43681&posted=1
can you delete posts, 2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23, 24,25,26,

leave 27 ill edit it to say that the thread was moderated and all post were removed that were unnecesary, and or didnt follow the rules or resulted from a rule break.

Last edited by Spenser309; 02-11-2006 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:25 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Spenser309
look humpin, and black, calm down, he is allowed to defend his product with blatent facts what you did was entirely unnecsary and does not promote this thread.

Mangus your post, is not fact, only people who have owned both are allowed to post opinion. What you we all need to do is wait for an HPT owner to get in here before making any more moves. And the same goes for the rest of you.

Thread kinda took and i need to catch up ok.
You are right we do need to calm down but you specifically asked for people with both products to post. If he is allowed to post this thread is no different than this one and the million before it
Old 02-11-2006, 11:26 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I'm all for a neutral third party review and comparison of both products. Pricing, Features, Ease of use, Support, Vehicle Support, Innovations, etc. etc.

The problem with these threads is that the reviews are always done by non-neutral brand loyal customers who wish to defend brand X product to the death.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Just let us know when we can post again. I have some EFILive facts to show in defense for Keiths post.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:32 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You'll be hard pressed to find many more other then humpinss & black02ss with or who have used both for a while. I bought hpt back in August 04' for my 98 Z28 well before efilive had come out and nearly a year before they came out with 98' ls1 support and I havent looked back since. I have downloaded efilives demo & I'll be honest I prefer hptuners editor over efilives, as far as teh scanner goes efi's has more filters and maybe more pid's i dunno I couldnt tell ya, but hptuners has been more then enough for me. If you want an honest opinion If I were buying now I still would go with hptuners over efilive...they will both get from point a to point b in the same amount of time, hptuners is less $ & gives you a better licensing scheme as well as more up front licenses then live. Those are the facts...I don't have a pretty receipt of an efilive purchase but its because I'm happy with hpt & wont be switching anytime soon.

Thanks
Bill
Old 02-11-2006, 11:33 PM
FormerVendor

Where is your picture?
Old 02-11-2006, 11:35 PM
FormerVendor

Bill

You are right you wont find to many other people WILLING TO POST IN THIS **** fest they ahve better things to do than Chad and I have right now. But there are a few more
Old 02-11-2006, 11:46 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by HumpinSS
You are right we do need to calm down but you specifically asked for people with both products to post. If he is allowed to post this thread is no different than this one and the million before it

You of all people should not be casting that stone.
The results from these links below have a definite pattern. Now if you guys want this thread to be a clean and fun discussion, move along and let others have fun comparing their favorite tuning features. You have already posted your opinion.

Humpinss

Blacko2ss

-Ken

Last edited by Super Sport X2; 02-11-2006 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

look, we just have to wait im sure there is somebody. This shouldnt turn into a **** fest, though. I have made some more rules and will post them up shortly. These involve allowing only thoose who have both to give opinion but when a poster states something as a fact such as, "EFI LIVE Cannot Accept Auxillary input" the company has every right to come in and defend their product. I will allow for this but, if it is completely unrepeatable, or was made for the purpose of pleasing this thread it will be deleted. I will contact thoose who make false claims and ask them to change there post, if it isnt changed witin a set time it will be deleted.

What should the time limit be? 1 day, 1 week?
Old 02-11-2006, 11:47 PM
FormerVendor

Those links dont work
Old 02-11-2006, 11:50 PM
TECH Junkie

look, we just have to wait im sure there is somebody. This shouldnt turn into a **** fest, though. I have made some more rules and will post them up shortly. These involve allowing only thoose who have both to give opinion but when a poster states something as a fact such as, "EFI LIVE Cannot Accept Auxillary input" the company has every right to come in and defend their product. I will allow for this but, if it is completely unrepeatable, or was made for the purpose of pleasing this thread it will be deleted. I will contact thoose who make false claims and ask them to change there post, if it isnt changed witin a set time it will be deleted.

What should the time limit be? 1 day, 1 week?
If it was me, I would remove every post except your rules and the posts that have the information contained in your rules. The post by the other guys has no bearing on the thread IMO and that is why these always get locked. Users such as in this thread aren't allowed to discuss why we switched without it getting locked or them no liking what we have to say. If you leave Keith's post, I would like the opportunity to reply to those with information contained in live.

Time limit I don't understand?
Old 02-12-2006, 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

the time limit is for the purpose of forcing either an ignorent or blatently wrong statement to be either changed or deleted. This has to be proven, and repeatable.

Its so the thread stays clean and free from misinformation.

Im gonna start getting a new delete list to PSJ.

Sent delete list to PSJ. At 12:22Pm.

PSJ,
Its me again, wondering if i could get some posts deleted from my thread.

EFILive vs HPT, Owners of both Thread Pic Proof Needed. Thread
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showt...243681&posted=1

posts #28, 29,30, 31,32,33,34,36,37

Thanks,
Spenser Gilliland

Last edited by Spenser309; 02-12-2006 at 12:22 AM.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:15 AM
TECH Junkie

the time limit is for the purpose of forcing either an ignorent or blatently wrong statement to be either changed or deleted. This has to be proven, and repeatable.

Its so the thread stays clean and free from misinformation.

Im gonna start getting a new delete list to PSJ.
Understood.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:17 AM
FormerVendor

Spenser you can also download the demo version and try EFILive out for yourself