PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFILive vs HPT, Owners of both Thread Pic Proof Needed.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Keith
Old 02-12-2006, 12:25 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Matt, i completely forgot about your PM on the other board.

I'll shoot you some more info now.

Thanks!
Old 02-12-2006, 12:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for right now im gonna stay completely unbiased. I havent tried it because it wasnt working on my computer(the file always got corrupted on download). I hope an HPT person or EFI Live person who doesnt think it was worth 100 bucks more comes in. So that we can get on with the debate and get some real work done. Also, if someone from EFI could send me a PM. Just want to touch base with them so that they know what has been going on and can learn there role.

Anyways, Im gonna get some sleep, ya'll discuss the rules and possible changes, reread over the rules again. I will be gone till about 5pm tommorow for church and bible school and brunch and family and etc. Stay away from the HPT and EFI argument for just a day, ok.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lock..... I was having a good time playing "fable: the lost chapters" ... then saw this crap.... instant lock from now on.....

(I willl be going ove this thread in the morning as well...... )

morning edit:
ugh... reviewed and this went to **** fast... I will not babysit a thread... I'm not going to delete 50 million posts because the same people always cause ****... time and time again anytime there's a thread like this the same **** happens...

edit2:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....36&postcount=2

This same crap is why the above was posted... fact is you're not going to get an unbiased opinion... those that are most vocal about having both EFI and HPT rip on HPT any chance they can get. (as evident by one of the pictures that was posted where even just a picture was a rip)

Last edited by horist; 02-12-2006 at 11:47 AM.