Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trim tuning update

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2003, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trim tuning update

I have gone through 3 different testing runs and recalibration. i got my trims roughly equivalent throughout freq. almost time to bump table to ensure them being negative.

my question is that B1 and B2 used to be 0.8% difference between the two of them. now there is a larger differnce between the two. Is this normal? Some times they are like 2-3% differnce, were they were almost always within 0.8% for the most part.

<small>[ February 04, 2003, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: ChrisV 02 - Z28 ]</small>
Old 02-04-2003, 01:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Re: Trim tuning update

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ChrisV 02 - Z28:
<strong> I have gone through 3 different testing runs and recalibration. i got my trims roughly equivalent throughout freq. almost time to bump table to ensure them being negative.

my question is that B1 and B2 used to be 0.8% difference between the two of them. now there is a larger differnce between the two. Is this normal? Some times they are like 2-3% differnce, were they were almost always within 0.8% for the most part. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is not uncommon for your Lterms to vary a little bit from side to side.

This becomes much more apparent with aftermarket headers, or the removal of the CATS.

Good Luck,
Kevin

<small>[ February 04, 2003, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: NoGo ]</small>