PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tuning

Old 05-17-2006, 02:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tuning

i plan on getting some long tubes real soon. and possibly a new intake. i also have a z06 maf. i want to get rid of skip shift and the air/egr cuz the headers will be race style and i want to delete rear o2's. also maybe adjust the fan on/off points. what type of tuning would be good for this setup? handheld? laptop? basic tune some sponsors offer? new to this, just want some opinions
Old 05-17-2006, 04:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I personally would never wait my money on a handheld. I would look into an actual tuning program of some sort first. It may be overkill at first for just the few mods that you want to do, but after you get into it and see the difference some changes make you will be a lot happier in the long run. You might pay a little more upfront for it then a handled, but you will quickly realize how good of an investment it is. Read the sticky at the top of the forum and go to each programs site.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

get EFI live.... and we can help you get started with it. I can make a word document and help you get rid of all those stupid things. I will just list the tables and help ya find out everything.

Oh and Chad, I got my spark tables looking really good now, running a top of 26 degrees; me, mike, and alvin sit down and went over them

Search this Thread