Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

slp predator+ erg block off

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default slp predator+ erg block off

so today i just blocked off my egr with a nice peice of aluminum i made.. no codes for probly atleast 20 miles but then ses light came on , i thought my predator might be able to tune it out... but i cant find a way to or it doesnt exist on this thing .. anyone have a predator and able to erase egr **** ? permanently i can clear the codes.. easy but i dont want it to come back on. if i cant with the predator , then where do i go about getting my tune?? would slp do it, i live in jersey so i could drive there easy.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have an early model Predator, can't delete any codes permanently without a custom tune. Bring it to a shop that does tuning, return the car to stock tune, have them delete the EGR codes, then reinstall Predator tune. Around here they charge 1 hour shop time. Make sure you have a good seal on the header and intake.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i used a drain plug for the intake, i think it seals better then the egr tube did, but i made an aluminum plate for the manifold, i need to tighten it more. only problem with that is i dont know anyone who does it around here. i called slp they said i would have to send in my pcm , then they would send it back.. but im not fond of that idea, so i guess untill i find a place that can ill just have to live with the ses light.