Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

big stuff 3 vs fast

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default big stuff 3 vs fast

I'm at the point that the factory pcm can't do what I need it to, so I can't decide which stand alone system to go with. I need to go to 96lbs injectors and more boost. I'm looking for over 850rwhp, but at the same time don't want to compromise any of my factory amenities. So if anyone has done the research on these two or any others (pros vs.cons) let me know.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ive heard some people using stock pcm for over 1000bhp. Are you talking about driving large injectors?
Old 06-04-2006, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Yes, low impedance and the added safety of WOT correction that the stock pcm can't do. My car is a street car only, so i need it to correct year round not just a quarter mile at a time.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

Default aftermarket pcm control

Both the FAST and the Big Stuff have showed up on big horsepower cars and are more than capable of the engine management control you need at high boost like you are talking about. My vote would be for the FAST XFI. The product has been trouble free and the factory support is far superior to the other vendors out there. If you want to keep your factory amenities and still have the full wide band control I suggest you contact Brian at Horsepower Connection and talk to him about an interface for the XFI into your street driver.