Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Strange startup issues after OS change

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Strange startup issues after OS change

Posted over in the hpt forum: http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6322
A couple of weeks ago I flashed an 02 OS into my 99. I went through the 02 bin and copied over all of my changes (I may have missed something though). I am running an OLSD tune and have the MAF removed from the intake tract.

Before with the 99 OS, I would always have P0103 set (like it should be in SD). Now with the 02 OS, P0103 and P0102 are set. The issue I am having is after reflashing changes to my tune the car will not catch idle until P0102 sets.

I have P0101, 102, 103 all set to Mil on first error with the SES light for P0102 and 103 disabled. It still takes a couple of key cycles to get P0102 to set though. I have also tried zeroing out the MAF table with the same results. After P0102 is set, the car will restart like normal. I never had this happen with the 99 OS.

Could someone take a look at my tune in the above link to see if I've overlooked anything? I've also attached a short startup log to it from this morning (after I had flashed a tune update). Thanks for the help.