Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MAF issue Code P0102

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MAF issue Code P0102

Code P0102. It read maf low input. I tryed a new maf sensor. It was a new granatelli 85mm. Had the code erased and it come back. Sold granatelli and put stock back on. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?
Old 06-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Staging Lane

could be a bad connector to the MAF or a grounded/cut wire from your MAF. Not sure though, becuase these issues would prob throw a P0101 code also. Maybe someone can else can chime in, but take a look at your connector (might need cleaning) and wires.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

i got the same code.....at higher rpms it feels like its slowing down....i checked my wires/connector....didnt try my granatelli yet although im sure it wont help...i pulled up the trouble code checklist here and it told me to check pcv and such..havent had time to play with car yet so ill see if i can tomorrow...if you modified your pcv or any of that crap check them again... im still searching for the answer
Old 06-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 68ss_00ss_87_95
i got the same code.....at higher rpms it feels like its slowing down....i checked my wires/connector....didnt try my granatelli yet although im sure it wont help...i pulled up the trouble code checklist here and it told me to check pcv and such..havent had time to play with car yet so ill see if i can tomorrow...if you modified your pcv or any of that crap check them again... im still searching for the answer
Had the pvc system off when I did a fast 90 install. Code was already there before that though. Dont't think it's anything there unless it's a bad pvc valve. How do you know if the pvc valve is bad? Also checked the connector.
If it was a bad map sensor would that have it's own code?