Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me select correct wideband kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 12:48 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Help me select correct wideband kit

I have no experiance with tuners so bear with me, and I will have a pro do the actual tune when I need it. I started off just looking for an accurate A/F guage and found the LC1 standalone. After looking at all the accessories and halfway understanding what they do I am now lost and need your help. 1st question do I really need the LC1 standalone? (cost is about 4 bills..) 2nd when I get a tune will the standalone help the tuner or do they have their own, and will I need any of the accessories?

Copy and paste :

The Innovate "Standalone Gauge Kit' comes complete with the NEW! LC-1 Wideband Controller, NEW! XD-1 Programmable Digital Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung/Plug Kit, Software CD, and owners manual. The LC-1 is a complete wideband controller built in to a sealed cable. It features the same award-winning patented digital measurement principal found in the LM-1, and includes digital input, output, and 2 programmable analog outputs. The Innovate XD-1 dash-mountable Digital Gauge features programmable LED colors and remote control button to start and stop LM-1 log sessions or initiate calibration
Old 06-13-2006, 03:20 AM
TECH Junkie

What you are looking at there is for a LC1 wideband and Gauge. I can not speak for other tuners, but I always use my own wideband when I tune. A wideband is a good investment if you want to keep an eye on your AFR at all times. I personally wouldn't be without one. Also, I am having a special on that combo you are looking at. PM for pricing.

Thanks
Old 06-13-2006, 07:14 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chad get some sleep man. Ill PM you for price though.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Teching In

I just bought the dynotune LC1 wideband kit with their digital wideband A/F gauge. the kit is $299 and comes with everything you need to install and the gauge comes pre-programmed for wideband readings. You can go to their website and check it out if you like.

www.dynotunenitrous.com

Nick
Old 06-13-2006, 10:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

standalones are a must IMO, I love having one that I can read/log at all times. best tuning tool to have along with the tuner software.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Here is a small clip of the LC1/XD16 in action. THis ist he one I am currently runing a special on.

Note: This is of 2 LC1/Xd16's. You only get 1 gauge/1 controller in the package

Check them out in action!