Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help finding a stock tune.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 07:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need help finding a stock tune.

hey guys i just bought a 2004 sierra denali. it has the 6.0 with the 465le tranny. the person who owned it before me put a tune in it im a geussing becuase the shifts are way too hard and there are some surging problems i have then the truck is in overdrive. the truck has headers and exhaust. i was wondering if anyone knew where there would be a stock efi live tune for this truck, i have the efi live tuning software, and i would live to put the tranny setting all back to stock and compare the rest of the tune in the truck to the stock tune. the silverado ss 6.0 with the 465le i think would be the same so if anyone had access to a tune for this truck i would really appreciate it. thanks for the help
Jon
Old 06-19-2006, 10:35 PM
TECH Resident

http://www.holdencrazy.com/EFILive/

don't exactly know if the stock tune is up there for this tho.... but here is the link
Old 06-20-2006, 05:00 AM
10 Second Club

thanks for the link. i looked but cant find the one with the tranny i have. i found a few for the chevy silverado ss wqhich is the same truck but all the files have the 4l60 tranny and i have the 4l65. thanks for the help
Jon