Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuning for corn gas?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 03:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rabidbandit
Did ya have to mess with the timing tables switching over... had to up the value some...VE adj. only about 4% here. Not as critical as your setup with the SD...but I want every last drop out of this thing. I'm also looking to add two cylinders to my ride in the future...let me know how your S10 swap turns out I have a brand new 350 Dart block sitting in plastic in storage...just haven't thrown the guts in yet. Your goin' with a genIII but I think I'm going to stay GenI...a little more budget. Damn Dart block is the most expensive part of the combo. For the price I payed for it you'd be jealous

i havent messed with the timing at all.
currently i have other issues that wouldnt let me see if i gained anything from doing that anyway (gearing/traction).. so ive just left it alone. i never had any knock to begin with, so i dont know if its better now..

LS1 swap in the S10 has been pushed back as a future project.. the money that was going into buying a LS1, will be going into building my new engine for the camaro... the camaros engine will then go in the S10...