Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone Recently Purchase HPT?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 02:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone Recently Purchase HPT?

Looking ath the site it get a little confusing.

I am looking a single vehicle with the enhanced fetures that gives me the black box data logger.

So, I take it if I just want to purcahse this for my car only I don't need any other credits.

Is there any extra credits needed for support?

How easy would this software be to use for a novice tuner? I have a fair tune and want to dial it in.

How long does it take to actually receive the product once you order?

Thanks,

Bill
Old 06-28-2006, 02:45 PM
TECH Veteran

u get 8 or 6 credits with your mpvi eio. just take it slow and concentrate on one thing at a time and youll be fine. when youre a tad add lik eme, you try to do too many things at once. start simple with your speedo, fan settings, codes, etc. then start logging and tuning.=) happy tuning
Old 06-28-2006, 02:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You basically just pick if you want the MPVI pro or MPVI std. You automatically get allotted 8 credits which is enough to tune up to 4 vin locked vehicles its also a good reselling point since you dont NEED to be locked to a year of vehicles anylonger. Read over the help file www.hptuners.com/help there is a TON of info on how the credit system works & what you need to do when you get your hardware, but its pretty simple just run your installer, hook up your usb to your laptop & vehicle & select how you'd like to license the vehicle(vin or year) & it will do what you tell it to
Old 06-28-2006, 04:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by foff667
You basically just pick if you want the MPVI pro or MPVI std. You automatically get allotted 8 credits which is enough to tune up to 4 vin locked vehicles its also a good reselling point since you dont NEED to be locked to a year of vehicles anylonger. Read over the help file www.hptuners.com/help there is a TON of info on how the credit system works & what you need to do when you get your hardware, but its pretty simple just run your installer, hook up your usb to your laptop & vehicle & select how you'd like to license the vehicle(vin or year) & it will do what you tell it to

Thanks... Any idea on how long to get the product after I purcahse?

Thanks Again,

Bill
Old 06-28-2006, 04:33 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they generally have been shipping 1-2 days after your purchase. Once you receive your application key via email to the address supplied by your paypal account you'll know it has shipped.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:17 AM
TECH Addict

mine came in yesterday and i sent my payment in on the 14th. It took a few days for the payment to clear though.