PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LC-1 users come in

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 05:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well it's official, I'm f*cking pissed. Hooked up my "supposedly repaired" lc1 (that looked no different than when I sent it to Innovate btw) this afternoon and it's doing the same damn thing it was when I sent it off. Analog2 output hooked to dynotune gauge is reading 30-35 afr while logworks is dead on. Tried programming the output several times, recalibrated the unit several times, no dice. I can't believe they didn't send me a new lc1 like I was told would be the case. Now I get to go through this **** all over again....and they should be refunding the shipping I paid as far as I'm concerned. I'm about to say screw this piece of **** lc1 and get the lm1 instead.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jmm98LS1
Ok, got logworks working finally (thanks HavATampa!!), started the car and my dynotune gauge and logworks were working perfectly...fluctuating between 14.5 and 15 during closed loop idle. So I shut the car off and then turned the wideband back on and flashed the voltages I wanted in there to log wideband w/EGR through HPTuners (10:1 afr = 0v and 18:1 afr = 5v). Then I set up my PID's in HPT, started the car and started scanning. Now everything is puking all over the place. The dynotune gauge is reading 50:1 afr and logworks jumps all over the place, then logworks goes to 20.9 and stops working, my LED starts blinking and the gauge stops working. I tried setting the analog 2 output back to default, reset the whole lc1 calibration....still the same crap, didn't fix anything. Gauge shows 50:1 in open air now, where it used to show 20.9. Anybody have any clue wtf happened?? It was working perfectly until I changed the analog 2 output and now I can't get it to work at all. Help!!! This stupid LC1 has fought me since I opened the goddamn box.

My grounds:
heater is going to chassis ground, calibration wire is going to diff chassis ground and the rest are grounded through the EGR harness to the pcm (I think). Should be fine since it was working perfectly until I changed the output.
You're supposed to ground the system and analog ground to the chassis ground, not to the EGR....

only the one of the analog outs (yellow & brown wires) should be hooked to the EGR. Not both though, one or the other....also, the blue ground should be wired in a seperate location from the other ground wires to reduce analog noise....