Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SES light and stumbling

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 10:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb SES light and stumbling

Posted this in the general tech forum but Im not getting any leads, reposting here for more exposure.

P0453 Evap Control System Pressure sensor, high input
P1626 Anti Theft
p1635 5 Volt reference 1 circuit
P1639 5 volt reference 2 low

What the hell do these codes mean? It just all the sudden started stumbling at random. But........
I got a bad Diablo Predator. They sent me a new one and told me to upload the factory tune with the new one AND then modify it. They asked me for my vin, and I gave it to them. Is it possible they gave me the wrong baseline tune? Because all I messed with was the speedometer for a gear change. Other then that it should be a stock tune.
Maybe this has something to do with it maybe it doesnt, but it all happined the same day.
I did run the car extremly low on fuel. I thought the stumbling was because I was running out of gas, but once I filled it up the stumble continues, and the car will even stall at red lights.
Please help me out, this is my daily driver and I finnaly have a tuesday night off and its not supposed to rain so I can get some 1/4 times. But I wont go with my car randomly stumbling.

In the morning Ill do a fuel pressure test, but let me know what you think.