Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

intermittent P0332 question

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 10:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 521 Likes on 368 Posts

Default intermittent P0332 question

I recently began getting an occasional p0332 knock sensor bank 2 low input code. Just today, it seems to have become constant. When the code pops, the scanner shows a constant 2.9* knock retard. I'm just curious if this is most likely a wire problem or an actual sensor problem. I was fairly careful with the FAST install, but I guess I could have damaged something. However, I installed the intake months ago, and this problem just recently surfaced.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what year is the car?

also when you installed the intake there could have already been a leak under the intake where water got into the knock sensor wholes. might want to check that.

how often does it happen
Old 09-16-2006, 11:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 521 Likes on 368 Posts

It's on the '04 gto. There was no leak before or after the intake install. When it first started, it showed the error maybe every third or fourth time I drove the car. Now it is continuous. The ses light has only came on twice because of this. The other times I noticed it because I monitor KR on the scangauges. I'm just wondering if I should go ahead and buy another knock sensor before I pull the intake off, or if it is probably wiring.

Quick Reply: intermittent P0332 question