Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HP TUNER number?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 11:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HP TUNER number?

Does anyone have HPTUNER LLC's telephone number?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they currently don't have a public phone number, is there something you need help with?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:17 PM
On The Tree

No not right now. I am trying to contact them, because i bought an hptuner pro. and i payed through paypal. the shipping address is incorrect. I let them know through email, and asked them to ship it to the correct address. the reply i got from "Keith Prociuk" <keith@hptuners.com> is ok. i wanted a little more confirmation than 1 word. I replied back and ok.? you are going to ship it to 1701 3rd st se ruskin,fl 33570
? Do you have a telephone number i can contact you at? and his reply was
Yes.

We do not have a corporate phone #.

Keith Prociuk
HP Tuners LLC
www.hptuners.com

$659 is not cheap and i just wanted to verify i was actually going to get it and not someother person. hopefully HPtuner will keep in contact.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:23 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

The problem is they get 150-300 emails a day(saw this first hand at SEMA) and it looks as if he answered your question both times, however short his answers were the information he provided seemed to be accurate and answered your questions.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:27 PM
On The Tree

you may be right. but lack of communication makes my money nervous in business matters.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:34 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

He answered your questions correct? If not is there another question you have?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:44 PM
12 Second Club

I understand where your coming from i dont like not having phone tech support but no one has it for gm really. Hpt is usually pretty good with the emails. I am sure some one will get tech support eventually and then it will become a must have because once some one has it every one will want there product.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by foff667
He answered your questions correct? If not is there another question you have?
They have answered my questions No tracking number?, No more responses? I understand they have 200-300 emails a day. My first 2 replys appeared in about 4 min right after i posted them..... so now what? im left in the dark hoping they sent it to my real address. I dont want argue with you. does hptuner pay you? I dont care what you say i just asked for the NUMBER this convo is over.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98redorangeta
I understand where your coming from i dont like not having phone tech support but no one has it for gm really. Hpt is usually pretty good with the emails. I am sure some one will get tech support eventually and then it will become a must have because once some one has it every one will want there product.
There is a company that has GM tuning with a phone number...

Ryan
Old 11-15-2006, 02:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

As a rule, we dyno companies make extra money when customers come in with their tuning software, hit a snag, get on their supplier's email tech support and wait hours for a response, if ever. But dam, there are some companys who have good phone tech support that usually answer there questions the first call. Dam, hope that doesnt catch on.
Old 11-15-2006, 02:17 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by jds99camaross
They have answered my questions No tracking number?, No more responses? I understand they have 200-300 emails a day. My first 2 replys appeared in about 4 min right after i posted them..... so now what? im left in the dark hoping they sent it to my real address. I dont want argue with you. does hptuner pay you? I dont care what you say i just asked for the NUMBER this convo is over.
ahh I didnt realize you asked for the tracking number in your emails...maybe HE didnt realize it either.

How long after your order did you send those emails? Maybe the tracking number was/isnt even ready yet.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

keith is generally pretty good about email support i guess.

i wanted to note though ,the most outstanding phone support i have ever seen is from EFI Live thru Waitforme. that guy is simply awesome, I wasn't an efi live customer and was already an existing hp tuners customer and he still spend like 30 minutes on the phone with me at NIGHT TIME helping me with idle. I dont even know the guy.

Quick Reply: HP TUNER number?